This course is open for applications.
MA/Postgraduate Diploma/Postgraduate Certificate
About this Course
- Course Code: W6411
- Entry Year: 2018/19
- Award Type: MA/Postgraduate Diploma/Postgraduate Certificate
- Course Name: Photography
- Duration: 15 months
- Campus: City Campus
The content of the course reflects the ethos of the photography department, which seeks to produce photographic art as well as develop the necessary knowledge and skills in this field.
You will study the following compulsory modules:
- Enquiry and Context - this module covers the theoretical, critical and contextual underpinning of creative practice.
- Developing Practices - you will learn how to develop lines of enquiry through practical exploration and research.
- Consolidating Practices I - you will produce a body of photographic work to a self-directed theme building on the outcomes of the first semester.
- Consolidating Practices II
- Dissemination in Professional Contexts - you will explore how to develop and resolve your practical outputs from the previous module into a bespoke professional context.
Please note this structure is for the full-time course delivery only. For part-time delivery, the same modules will be studied. However, the structure will differ.
The University continually enhances our offer by responding to feedback from our students and other stakeholders, ensuring the curriculum is kept up to date and our graduates are equipped with the knowledge and skills they need for the real world. This may result in changes to the course. If changes to your course are approved we will inform you.